Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Producers


Watched this show on Christmas Day. The power went off at 3pm for the whole south half of the town, so the only good option to kill the rest of day was to hit the movie theaters, which was almost the only thing open at the time.

The movie has a great cast: Nathan Lane (Bird Cage) and Matthew Broderick (War Games) are the main highlights while the performance of two supporting actors (the attractive Uma Thurman and the funny Will Ferrell) are also memorable.

The best part of the movie to me is the part when Leo Bloom went back to his accounting firm. It's so funny when his boss telling him that "you're a PA, and I am a CPA..."

Same as Chicago, I watched the movie without seen the musical (US Tour) first. Hopefully, I will see the musical some time soon either on Broadway or when it's on tour. Jason Alexander was on tour at LA two years ago. I'm sorry I missed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home