Saturday, November 10, 2007

Car & Driver / Road & Track Live


This is my Xmas gift: going to the Car and Driver Live-Open Road next summer! Never heard it before, may be it's their first year. This touring event has two parts: On Track and Open Road. As it puts, the On Track events are done in rack tracks while the Open Road is done on regular roads. For both events, there are eight nice sports cars to drive:
Ford GT, Noble M400, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997 Turbo, Ferrari F430 Modena, Lotus Elise, Dodge Viper, and Chevrolet Corvette Z06.










Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 18:29, Blogger JGarsha said...

I just looked up the website today after seeing it in Car and Driver. I have it tacked on my wall and I am working on my friends and family to get it for me for my birthday. I've never heard of their doing this before. Have a great time and I hope I will be doing it in April as well. My credit card has been burning a hole in my pocket all day!!

 
At 04:12, Anonymous Joshua's Law said...

Just amazing list of cars dear, every young American dreaming to own one of those cars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home