Friday, July 24, 2009

Who's been acting stupidly?

Here's a funny article about the Obama-Stupidly comments from the Examiner


My imaginary transcript of the phone conversation between Sgt. James Crowley and President Obama


Since I can't copy the whole thing, here's some funny excerpts:

"Sgt. Crowley: Hello this James.

President Obama: Hello Sgt. Crowley this is Barack Obama the President of the United States.

Sgt. Crowley: Oh that is funny. Nice one. Really who is this?

President Obama: Really Sergeant it is me you are talking to the man from the White House.

Sgt. Crowley: Hmmm. I have to be sure could you fax me over some identification please.

President Obama: NO I WILL NOT!

Sgt. Crowley: Sir how am I suppose to believe this is really you.

President Obama: Is this how a black President gets treated in America? Would you be asking President Bush for some identification?"


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home