Friday, January 12, 2007

Two dissipointments in one night



The Sopranos premiered on A&E on Wednesday. As one of the mostly claimed (by both the critics and audiances) drama series that over taken The West Wing in every award show they competed together, may be I'm the a few that hasn't watched it yet. But I ended up falling asleep after 45 minutes. I found the pace is too slow and the story line is kind of boring. May be real crime is boring than the Departed, or may be I'm not in a good mode. Either way, I'm unlikely to keep watching.



Well, the night was still young and I switched to An Inconvenient Truth, another movie I wanted to see for a long time. Again, it's proven a disappointment. The sciences is good, but Al Gore's presentation is too political. There is too much mentioning of his failed political past. What would he do that? Does he still hopes to run some day?

No Way.

This is the guy who so screwed in 2000 that he not only lost to Bush without put up a real fight in the end, he didn't even carry Tennessee, his own state.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home