Monday, September 02, 2013

Kenya West took in $3M for performing at the birthday party of Kazachstan President's grandson

Kenya West took in $3M for performing at the birthday party of Kazakhstan President's grandson!

This is at the top of the suggested Livejournal list in my Livejournal Homepage. 

Is this individualized or everybody gets the same?  I sure hope the latter as the correlation between my Live Journal (which is set as private for personal use) that type of news would make me worried.

On the positive side, I hope a large part of this income will be collected by the IRS.  Kenya West is sure in the top .01%.  I'd think he would pay the top income tax bracket.  Even it's directly counted as business income, at the end of the day, Kenya and Kim probably would take in most of it as personal income.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home